Thursday, June 30, 2011

"My Mentor"

At nearly 300 pages, my next book entitled "My Mentor" will be in print!

It is an honor for me to share my experiences with an awesome person...my mentor...and friend!

I was moved to transpose many pages from my journals when I realized that what he had said...was more than just good advice to an aspiring leader...but eerily prophetic being more relevant now than when he gave it to me...nearly a quarter century ago!

With trepidation...I shared my manuscript with a few close friends and critics...and received nothing but glowing reviews!

I am hoping that you'll enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed returning to that time in my life...

may you not only learn something that may take you to the next level in leadership...but also help you become a better mentor to those who can benefit from your advice and direction... 

No comments:

Post a Comment